Vocati Socratem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Philosophia efere epististemosune. Philosophia ferei epististemosune.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

News Template + New updates!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rehua
Administrator
Administrator
Rehua

News Template + New updates! Empty
PostNews Template + New updates!

News Template + New updates!

News Template
I have "created" this News Template today: I've created the graphics, most of the coding is of Forumotion's Support Forum, and full credits go to them. I hope you all like it, if you don't please tell me.

Democratic Forum
Today politics are nothing more than an ordinary popularity contest for power. To take an example, everyone here is known with "normal" forums, where a small group of people, or the "staff members" make all the updates without the opinion of their users, in the real world known as the "dictatorial system", the ironic thing is that the people who use this system mainly are those conservative "George Bush-loving" people. Every individual has a voice. Now, let all those voices count. This were the roots of my idea to start a democratic forum and I hope that all of you agree with the idea to have polls where YOU can choose what's good for Vocati Socratem and what's not. I'm calling this thousands of years old system my idea, but of course it's not. Razz It has been used in the Ancient, but today still existing, city of Athens that is located in Greece. The democratic system where people can give their voice by referendums. But, it is innovating at forums, because, as far as I know, it has never before used in this way.
Anyway, to make this long story short for the tl;dr's:
The forum will be democratically from now on, if you all agree with this. You can choose new staff members by nominating them for a poll (and later choosing them in the poll) and also judging new updates: declining or accepting them.

Thank you.
Sincerely, Rehua.

The BBCode coding in this template is by the Support Forum of Forumotion, all the graphics are made by SvanGraphics.
Back to top Go down
https://vocatrem.forumotion.com
Share this post on: reddit

News Template + New updates! :: Comments

KyleG
Re: News Template + New updates!
Post Tue May 04, 2010 12:45 pm by KyleG
Nice man it looks good.
Rehua
Re: News Template + New updates!
Post Tue May 04, 2010 12:45 pm by Rehua
Thanks Very Happy.