Vocati Socratem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Philosophia efere epististemosune. Philosophia ferei epististemosune.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Veggys vs meateaters

Go down 
+5
Jake
Derderder
James
CAPS LOCK
Rehua
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Rehua
Administrator
Administrator
Rehua

Veggys vs meateaters Empty
PostSubject: Veggys vs meateaters   Veggys vs meateaters Icon_minitime1Sun May 02, 2010 5:13 pm

Or however you should call the group that eats meat, which is the biggest group.
Since this forum is administrated by vegetarians, I wish all of you Veggys vs meateaters 3039.

WHAT'S BETTER? EATING MEAT OF BEING A VEGETARIAN?! DEBATE!
Back to top Go down
https://vocatrem.forumotion.com
CAPS LOCK
Administrator
Administrator
CAPS LOCK

PostSubject: Re: Veggys vs meateaters   Veggys vs meateaters Icon_minitime1Sun May 02, 2010 7:59 pm

I'll post many scaving reviews tomorrow, my computer is getting upgraded right now and I'm currently on my iPod
Back to top Go down
James
Administrator
Administrator
James

PostSubject: Re: Veggys vs meateaters   Veggys vs meateaters Icon_minitime1Sun May 02, 2010 9:04 pm

I am a vegetarian as well, I think it is very possible to be vegetarian and still enjoy food, and considering how much healthier a lifestyle it is, there is really no good reason not to be vegetarian, unless you are anemic or something.
Back to top Go down
Derderder
Banned
Banned
Derderder

PostSubject: Re: Veggys vs meateaters   Veggys vs meateaters Icon_minitime1Sun May 02, 2010 9:17 pm

meat! meat is good! meat is food! meat makes your strong! bacon!
Back to top Go down
Rehua
Administrator
Administrator
Rehua

PostSubject: Re: Veggys vs meateaters   Veggys vs meateaters Icon_minitime1Sun May 02, 2010 9:18 pm

Meat isn't necessary to eat. And there are enough things that makes you strong Razz.

And you don't need bacon.
Back to top Go down
Derderder
Banned
Banned
Derderder

PostSubject: Re: Veggys vs meateaters   Veggys vs meateaters Icon_minitime1Sun May 02, 2010 9:27 pm

bacon is delish though
Back to top Go down
Rehua
Administrator
Administrator
Rehua

PostSubject: Re: Veggys vs meateaters   Veggys vs meateaters Icon_minitime1Sun May 02, 2010 9:31 pm

That's your opinion Wink.
Back to top Go down
James
Administrator
Administrator
James

PostSubject: Re: Veggys vs meateaters   Veggys vs meateaters Icon_minitime1Mon May 03, 2010 5:47 am

Even if you consider bacon to be delicious, I really don't see how that could make up for the negative health effects in anyones eyes :p.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Veggys vs meateaters   Veggys vs meateaters Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 7:24 am

There's really no right or wrong answer to this, but i'll give my opinion. Rehua is right in that you can get all your essential ingredients and amino acids through foods that do not consist of meat. However, I believe that there is nothing wrong with eating meat. I say this because organisms have been consuming meat for many years. It is in our nature to eat meat since we are omnivors and our ancestors have been thriving on meat for many centuries. Although we do not have nearly as much competition for food, it is still in our nature to consume meat because of our history with consume other organisms to thrive. People in general are never going to stop eating meat due to the high demand all over the world, so you might as well enjoy it. Even though animals are killed for food that we don't necessarily need to live a healthy life style, it's not going to stop. I believe that we can take better care of the animals that are slaughtered for our food, such as better living conditions, but the point is that we are meant to eat meat and eat other animals, it is in our nature to do so. And for the negative health effects from meat, that can be prevented through moderation. Bacon is good, but consuming too much could be unhealthy, depending on one's metabolism, age, and health.
Back to top Go down
DOOKIE
DOOKIE

PostSubject: Re: Veggys vs meateaters   Veggys vs meateaters Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 9:06 am

I like veggies. I like meat.

:]
Back to top Go down
CAPS LOCK
Administrator
Administrator
CAPS LOCK

PostSubject: Re: Veggys vs meateaters   Veggys vs meateaters Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 9:38 am

Jake wrote:
There's really no right or wrong answer to this, but i'll give my opinion. Rehua is right in that you can get all your essential ingredients and amino acids through foods that do not consist of meat. However, I believe that there is nothing wrong with eating meat. I say this because organisms have been consuming meat for many years. It is in our nature to eat meat since we are omnivors and our ancestors have been thriving on meat for many centuries. Although we do not have nearly as much competition for food, it is still in our nature to consume meat because of our history with consume other organisms to thrive. People in general are never going to stop eating meat due to the high demand all over the world, so you might as well enjoy it. Even though animals are killed for food that we don't necessarily need to live a healthy life style, it's not going to stop. I believe that we can take better care of the animals that are slaughtered for our food, such as better living conditions, but the point is that we are meant to eat meat and eat other animals, it is in our nature to do so. And for the negative health effects from meat, that can be prevented through moderation. Bacon is good, but consuming too much could be unhealthy, depending on one's metabolism, age, and health.

The reason that our ancestors ate meat in the first place is to survive, i bet that if they had the option of eating other foods, such as vegetables, they would not choose meat
Back to top Go down
DOOKIE
DOOKIE

PostSubject: Re: Veggys vs meateaters   Veggys vs meateaters Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:22 pm

You don't know that, so your argument is invalid.

Goddamn, I've always wanted to say that.
Back to top Go down
KyleG
Administrator
Administrator
KyleG

PostSubject: Re: Veggys vs meateaters   Veggys vs meateaters Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:42 pm

I like veggies and meat both are good for you, but sometimes it depends on religion too thats just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Rehua
Administrator
Administrator
Rehua

PostSubject: Re: Veggys vs meateaters   Veggys vs meateaters Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:43 pm

I'm an atheist, just for your information Razz.
Back to top Go down
KyleG
Administrator
Administrator
KyleG

PostSubject: Re: Veggys vs meateaters   Veggys vs meateaters Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 1:44 pm

I have no idea what i am I think i'm atheist or something too. :\
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Veggys vs meateaters   Veggys vs meateaters Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 4:33 pm

CAPS LOCK wrote:
Jake wrote:

The reason that our ancestors ate meat in the first place is to survive, i bet that if they had the option of eating other foods, such as vegetables, they would not choose meat

That is true but since we acquired the taste of meat centuries ago, it is still in our nature to want to consume meat. We've benn eating meat for centuries, so why stop now?
Back to top Go down
Rehua
Administrator
Administrator
Rehua

PostSubject: Re: Veggys vs meateaters   Veggys vs meateaters Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 6:24 pm

Because we can without.
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: Re: Veggys vs meateaters   Veggys vs meateaters Icon_minitime1Tue May 04, 2010 11:56 pm

We have been able to do without meat for many years now, yet society is not going to stop eating meat all together just because we dont need it. I believe eating meat in moderation is not necessarily a bad thing, especially since animals are going to be killed for consumption due to the high demand of meat within the human population.
Back to top Go down
The Summer of Love
The Summer of Love

PostSubject: Re: Veggys vs meateaters   Veggys vs meateaters Icon_minitime1Wed May 05, 2010 10:12 pm

I don't think there's anything wrong with either. Personally, I believe that most all meat is delicious and that bacon is the most delicious fatty kick ass food that ever came out of an animal's butt. HILLSHARD! FARM! GO MEAT! Also, Fish eat other fish, and as long as we aren't making animals extinct (which we aren't from eating them Veggys vs meateaters 43915 but we could be from hunting "for sport" Neutral ). I believe in God, and I attend Catholic church every week. We are allowed to eat meat every day of the year, except Fridays in Lent. If we weren't wouldn't he say we couldn't EVERY day?

Edit: I love marinated pork. I do not like pulled pork. I also don't like steak.

Also, I would like you to add the Veggys vs meateaters 43915 smiley.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/100percentbored
Abiohazard
Abiohazard

PostSubject: Re: Veggys vs meateaters   Veggys vs meateaters Icon_minitime1Sat May 08, 2010 1:25 am

The term 'meateater' deserves a that's what she said.

But, I eat meat. Except for Ash Wednesday-Easter Lent, normally vegetarian during that time. I don't see much wrong with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veggys vs meateaters   Veggys vs meateaters Icon_minitime1

Back to top Go down

Veggys vs meateaters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vocati Socratem :: Debate and Philosophy :: Debate-
Jump to: